Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Masterpiece is Complete

I've just completed a work that explains my theories in full depth. I have called it....
"De Revolutionibus Orbium Coelestium"

Or "On the Revolutions of the Heavenly Spheres". And yes, I know, that is a quality title right there.

It is a collection of six books:
  • First Book (Liber Primus) - This book is just a basic look at the Heliocentric Theory.
  • Second Book (Liber Secundus) -  This book is, for the most part, theoretical. It explains the principles of spherical astronomy and provides a list of stars, to serve as basis for my arguments in the following books.
  • Third Book (Liber Tertius) - In this book, I account for the apparent movements of the Sun and other unexplained phenomena.
  • Fourth Book (Liber Quartus) - In this book, I account for the apparent orbital movements of the Moon.
  • Fifth Book (Liber Quintus) 
  • Sixth Book (Liber Sextus) - Both the fifth and sixth book serve as the concrete explanation of the Heliocentric Model, and they explain how to calculate the positions of the planets and such based on this model.
I'm feeling pretty good about this one! But I'm not quite sure if I should print it just yet...
Tell me what you think! This is Nicolaus Copernicus, signing off.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment